Traffic Awareness and Road Safety
RI District 3292 besides their involvement in many humanitarian service projects is
also regularly undertaking Tra! c Awareness, Road Safety program, Road Accident
Rescue Training and Disaster Relief in the country through its network of Rotary Clubs.
It has also established a “District Disaster Relief Fund” of NPR 10 million which is almost
complete and is engaged regularly in humanitarian services in disaster relief and
management in the country.
” Objective of “Road Safety Project” as a District Signature Project is to support the
growing need under “Urban Concern” as all the Rotary Clubs are situated in Urban
Communities, enhance civic responsibilities and elevate Rotary Image as well. RI District
3292 shall act as a Catalyst Stakeholder in promoting and supporting Road Safety through
partnership approach and:
1. RI District 3292 through Rotary Clubs and Stakeholders shall promote and support
tra! c awareness and road safety initiatives in major cities throughout the country.
2. RI District 3292 through partnership shall initiate and support the establishment and
operation of “Road Safety Demo Park and Training center”. And shall gradually through
its domestic and international networking provide tools, logistics and trainings to promote
and support “Road Safety Demo Park and Training center”.
3. RI District 3292 shall coordinate and encourage its Rotaractors, Interactors, Rotary
Community Corps and Rotarians to regularize visits in “Road Safety Demo Park and
Training center” of students from their service area schools to promote tra! c awareness
and road safety.
4. RI District 3292 shall encourage its Rotaractors, Interactors, Rotary Community Corps
and Rotarians to establish Public Image as a Responsible Driver. ” is itself will enable
elevate Rotary Image.
A District Committee as under is established for the e$ ective actions on the objectives set
1. Chair – District Governor
2. Member – Immediate Past District Governor
3. Member – District Governor Elect
4. Member – District Governor Nominee
5. Member Secretary – nominated by the District